Monday, August 28, 2017

looking for love...a son helps his mother

Millions of people have followed this quite beautiful story of a son wanting to make sure his mother was happy.  It is in three short parts ... I always try through culture to balance out sadness with something that gives me joy. (no siggers please!) So here is a little light in these dark Harvey/Trump days :

Part 1




Part 2



part 3

Published on May 10, 2015
I would like to introduce you to my mother, Eva, who´s single and deserves a good man. If you are that man or know someone who could be, than please contact us at: icouldbeadam@gmail.com

music: original score from TheBandsGonnaMakeIT as well as one track: "three" by Cameron Ernst, which i have bought the rights to use for this little short through MusicBed.

I would like to give an extra special thanks to Wenche Selvig Johansen for all her endless support, you´re awesome Swanks. Also to the Dampling brothers Jonathan and Sebastian Lundmark, John Jacobsen, Anthony Huus and all my other good friends for pushing me to get things done, thanks again:)

And last but not least i would like to thank my mother for being so brave that she let me post this video, and at the same time exposing her to the world. Please be kind to her and everyone else, including animals. We all deserve to be loved:)

No comments:

Post a Comment