Monday, May 1, 2017

Where fo you stand on Freedom of Speech ? The "Stunning Fragility" & Vindictive Political Correctness of Today's ...

ALERT Political Correctness on Campus  Personally: I have never picketed a show or event or book etc that I have not seen or read first. I believe in the right to protest but I draw the line and stopping a person from speaking,  As someone who has personally been removed from speaking because a small group protested despite never engaging me personally nor confirming the facts they read on the internet or the gossip spread person to person. I know very well how this feels and strongly object to it.  Here two smart people discuss the rise on college campuses of politically correct speech and the shutting down of the so-called market place of ideas.   This conversation is a good jumping off place to talk about this subject. pleasae watc and share 

No comments:

Post a Comment