Wednesday, October 12, 2016

▶︎ One More Name In Nightlife | Dane Terry leaves town and drops a ditty



Before he jumped  on a  bus to Cleveland to find a little peace and affordable solitude to be creative, DANE TERRY dropped a little ditty to remind us that while he will be away for awhile, he will be back for the BIG NEW SHOW at PS 122 ...  send him some love and BUY the single ... Hey Dane ..Philly is just a hop skip and jump away .. it may be the last stop on the L train

▶︎ One More Name In Nightlife | Dane Terry


Here is a choice sample of the lyric

I've a roommate in my body and he's pacing all night 
hunting for the pieces of my formative might 
my eyes glow like numbers on the front of a train 
my mouth a stinking sheath of a busy blade 
I've a roommate in my body and he's pacing all night 
hunting for the pieces of my formative might 

We love Dane and want him back when he is ready!

This is what is happening to many young artists I know who just can not afford to live here and  be creative at the same time .. RENTS and COST OF LIVING is driving the very people who historically came to NYC to conspire and collaborate away ...  maybe the last stop on the L train is actually Cleavland .. thank god it is a round trip train.

No comments:

Post a Comment