Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2018 | Oscars.org | Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences + Octavia Spenser, Steve James, Yancy Ford, Sufjan Stevens r

Here they is the OFFICAL announcement of who is in the running for the Academy Awards for the best work in film in 2017.  click on link 

2018 | Oscars.org | Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences

I will reserve my reaction to another post. But I will say  I am so thrilled abiut a few of the nominations that Octavia Spencer has been nominated again.  She fills any screen frame she appears in with such an authenticity of an actual human being regardless of the character she is playing 





two of my favorite docs are in contention: both were at Sundance 2017




























And look who is nominated for the best original song!  swoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment