Sunday, March 16, 2014

FILM 2014 Critic Wire ballot

SXSW FILM 2014 Critic Wire ballot
jim fouratt
Westview News : Reel Deal: Movies that Matter
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE

1. Boyhood
2. Before I Disappear
3. Animals
4. Joe
5. Hellion


BEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE


1. The Internet's Own Boy
2. Vessel
3. Take Me to The River
4. Born to Fly
5. The Case Against the 8


BEST DIRECTOR


1.Richard Linklater Boyhood
2.Shawn Christensen Before I disapear
3.David Gordon Green JOE
4.Diego Luna Caesar Chavez
5. Kat Chandler Hellion


BEST LEAD PERFORMANCE


1. shawn christensen            Before I Disapear
2. jenny slate                         Obvious Child
3. america Ferraro                CAESAR CHAVEZ
4. Carla Juri                           Wetlands
5. Daniel Dastmalchian         Animals


BEST SUPPORTING PERFORMANCE


1.  emily rossum        Before I Disappear
2.Tye Sheridan           Joe
3. Kerry Fox              Patrick's Day
4.Fatima Pcatek        Before I Disappear
5. Rima Te Wiata       Housebound


BEST SCREENPLAY


1.Boyhood
2. Before I disappear
3. Hellion
4. Fort Tilden
5. Patrick's Day


BEST ENSEMBLE


1. Boyhood
2. Caesar Chavez
3. Before I disappear
4. Animals
5. Wilderness of James


BEST FIRST FEATURE


1. Before I disappear
2. Animals
3. Soul Boys of the Western World
4. fort tilden
5. 10,000KM

No comments:

Post a Comment